PDI designs, engineers and manufactures pipe handling equipment for pipe lay vessels, control cabs, workstations and more. Our expertise includes knowledge of pipe laying processes for a large variety of clients and barges.
Our experience allows us to optimize the complete pipe laying process for both existing and newly built barges. We start by setting up a 3D model of the complete production facility and by simulating all production steps, including all related equipment. Based on this simulation, all process equipment can be developed to achieve maximum work flow efficiency under safe working conditions. Our equipment offers a significant improvement in productivity and safety by moving floor hands out of harm’s way. Mechanizing the pipe handling process improves efficiency and operating consistency.
Our products include:
- Traverse Pipe Conveyor
- Endo Conveyor Roller Hydraulic Elevated / Hydraulic Powered
- Endo Conveyor Roller Manual Elevated / Hydraulic Powered
- Endo Conveyor Roller Hydraulic Elevated / No Power
- Endo Conveyor Roller Manually Elevated / No Power
- Transport Carts
- Five Axis Line-Up Modules
- Adjustable Height Pipe Rollers
- Adjustable Height Pipe Support Half Track
In addition to pipe laying production handling equipment, PDI has successfully designed and delivered stand-alone equipment varying from handling and lifting equipment to a variety of winch systems with custom equipped HPUs and controls.